DeFi Development Mastery
Learn to build amazing Decentralized Finance Applications
Retail investors, investment funds, VCs, users: everybody is rushing to DeFi!
But we are still early, it's still right time to hop on the train.
In this course I will teach you how to build DeFi applications.
This is ideal for you if:
- You want to become a DeFi developer, and work for a DeFi protocol
- You want to build your own DeFi protocol, as an entrepreneur
The course will cover:
- The main concepts in DeFi (Automated market maker, Oracles, DAOs, etc...)
- The main DeFi Protocols (DAI, Uniswap, Compound...)
- 4 projects (see disclaimer below)
- Plus 3 bonuses (see full curriculum below)
SPECIAL OFFER FOR LAUNCH WEEK - UNTIL MONDAY 28 DEC MIDNIGHT UTC
- To thank you for being an early purchaser of the course, I offer an extra live training on Finance.
- This is ideal for developers who want to get into DeFi but didn't receive a Finance education.
- This will cover:
- equity markets,
- bond markets
- how to price an asset?
- The price you see is the launch price. It will likely increase once I add new material
- This course is for people who already know Blockchain development
- If you are a non coder or you don't know Blockchain development, you should first take my course on Blockchain development.
- The projects in the course are not finished yet
- I put the delivery date for each of them
- The first one to be delivered will be this week
- The last one to be delivered will be in late January
Hi! My name is Julien and I am the instructor of EatTheBlocks Pro.
I am a senior Blockchain software engineer. I used to work in Finance, and I switched to software development 6 years ago.
For the past 3 years, I have been building Dapps and Solidity smart contracts for several Ethereum and ICOs projects, including Lendingblock, an institutional crypto lending exchange.
I run EatTheBlocks, a youtube channel for Ethereum developers. I have also published a Blockchain course for Manning.
I also contribute to the code of Drizzle and I spoke at TruffleCon 2019 on Drizzle.
Start1. Introduction (1:02)
Start2. ERC20 Tokens (21:16)
Start3. ERC721 Tokens (17:11)
Start4. Wrapped Ether (5:13)
Start5. Collateral-backed Tokens (5:47)
Start6. Oracles (25:49)
Start7. Stablecoins (6:33)
Start8. Automated Market Maker (DEX) (6:00)
Start9. Liquidity mining (15:14)
Start10. Staking (2:02)
Start11. Yield farming (6:08)
Start12. Flashloans (17:28)
Start13. DAO (14:17)