Whether you want to build your own app or work for GameFi companies, the possibilities are endless!
GameFi apps are at the intersection of Gaming, DeFi, and NFTs.
They leverage the possibilities of the Blockchain to create very engaging games where players have ownership of in-game assets, and trade their assets in vibrant Blockchain-based economies.
In this course we will create a full Blockchain game, with step-by-step coding tutorial.
This will cover the whole game, with Smart contract, API, and frontend.
We will build this game for any Ethereum compatible Blockchain, like Ethereum itself, BNB chain, etc...
We will use Solidity, Hardhat, and Ethers.
You can see the final game deployed here.
Here is a screenshot:
Kelvin Thai is a Blockchain developer with a deep expertise in GameFi.
Kelvin runs his own development shop with a team of 10 developers. He has delivered 15+ Blockchain projects, including GameFi projects.
He also runs his own Youtube channel on Web3.
Here are some projects in which Kelvin participated:
- Former CTO at KingSpeed(GameFi) - https://kingspeed.io/
- Former Lead developer at Stickman – Battle Ground (GameFi) - https://stman.io/
- Former Lead developer at Phoenix Swap (Defi) - https://phoenixdefiswap.com/
- Former tech advisor at Babbu finance (Defi) - https://www.babbu.io/
- Former lead developer at Fireal (Dapp) - https://fireal.io/
- Former tech advisor at LPDI (utility token) - https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/lucky-property-development-invest
- Lead Dapp Developer at Core DAO (custom blockchain) - https://coredao.org/
- Core developer at Hyra network (private blockchain) - https://testnet.hyrascan.com/