Live Training #3 - Smart Contract Security #1
Learn how to write safe smart contracts in Solidity
What is the highest paid skill in the Blockchain industry?
As a smart contract security specialist, you can earn up to 250k USD / year.
Hundreds of millions have been lost to smart contract hacks.
If you can write safe smart contracts, it's worth a LOT of money.
In this 1h live training you will learn how to write safe smart contracts in Solidity:
- 40mins for the main part
- 20mins of Q&A
- 2 month of support in the private discord chat of EatTheBlocks
These security tips apply to any EVM-compatible Blockchain, which includes Ethereum of course, and also Binance Smart Chain.
When is the training?
- June 10th, 11pm UTC+8
- If you cannot access the live event, you will still be able to access the recording after
PART I: INTRODUCTION TO SECURITY
- Security by Design
PART II: IMPORTANT OF SECURITY IN SMART CONTRACTS
- Why it’s important to secure you smart contract
- Security differences between classical programs and Smart Contracts
PART III: CLASSICAL ATTACKS AND REAL SCENARIOS HACKS
- Solidity vulnerabilities
- Re-entrancy attack
- Race conditions
- Integer overflow/underflow
- Denial of service
- Force sending Ether
- Uninitialised storage pointers
- Tx.origin authentication
- Logical vulnerabilities
- Yearn v1 hack
PART IV: BEST PRACTICES AND SECURITY PATTERNS
- Ways to prevents classical vulnerabilities
- Access restrictions
- Check effects interaction
- Pull over push
- Emergency stop
With more than 8 years of experience in cybersecurity as an offensive Security Engineer specialized in application security, cryptography and security of decentralized applications he assisted several organizations in improving their own cybersecurity strategy.
And as an Instructor and a Speaker he presented Security lectures in universities and Conferences.
Recently researching on Formal Verification in the cybersecurity Field.