Live Training #4 - Crypto Trading Bots
Learn how to build your own crypto trading bot!
When you trade crypto-currencies, emotions are your biggest enemy.
You can try to convince yourself that you are a perfectly rational person.
But when the market is volatile, like everybody, you are likely to feel fear, or greed, and take bad decisions.
With a trading bot, you can write some code that will execute a specific trading strategy, WITHOUT your emotions getting in the way.
In this live training, we are going to code a trading bot for crypto, using NodeJS.
When is the training?
- June 17th, 11pm UTC+8
- If you cannot access the live event, you will still be able to access the recording after
- Skill Set
- Any of smart contract development IDEs like hardhat, truffle, embark (preferably hardhat) is good to know.
- Knowledge of docker and cloud deployment is nice to have but not a hard requirement.
- System requirements
- Node JS v12.x x and above
- MacOS or any unix-based OS is preferable. (Windows OS is not at all a deal breaker)
- 16GB RAM, 500GB free disk space, Intel Core i7 Quad-Core, or equivalent
- At a minimum, your device must meet or exceed the following specifications:
- 8GB RAM
- 250GB free disk space
- Intel Core i5 Quad-Core, or equivalent
- Linux, macOS (MacBook), Windows 10 Enterprise 10 Enterprise 64-bit, or Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
PART I: BACKGROUND
- Arbitrage, Price slippage, flash loan, DEX, DEX aggregators, Liquidity pool, orderbook, AMM, WETH
- Reasons to trade using a bot
- buy/sell crypto without physically making a transaction
- Make the bot available to others for a fee
PART II: INTRODUCTION
- How to develop your own trading bot?
- Trading bot model
- Initial setup and interacting with the cryptocurrency trading APIs like ccxt
- Security by Design
PART III: BUILDING A CRYPTO-CURRENCY TRADING BOT IN NODEJS
- API level access to the exchange/s
- Trading bot model
- Exchange prices and trading algorithm
- Live deployment
- Best practices for crypto currency trading bot, Backtesting
PART IV: DEMO
- Order execution crypto bot
- receive cryptocurrency price data over websockets, programmatically execute Ethereum orders
- There is absolutely NO guarantee of gains with the trading bots of this training
- Trading bots are risky, and you can lose 100% of your capital with them
- Only allocate to your trading bot the money that you can afford to lose
Available in days
days after you enroll
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.