Todo List Dapp (Legacy)
Build a Todo list Dapp with Solidity, Truffle & React
This course has been DISCONTINUED.
Checkout the new course "6 figures Blockchain developer" instead :)
You will learn how to:
- Develop Solidity smart contracts: data structures, functions, modifier, mapping, arrays, and more.
- Use the Truffle framework to build Ethereum Dapps: compilation, migration, configuration of Truffle project
- Use Web3 and TruffleContract to communicate between the frontend and the smart contract
- Configure Webpack for Ethereum Dapp development (with truffle-solidity-loader)
This will cover every part of the Dapp:
- Smart contract (Solidity)
- Backend (Nodejs server to serve the frontend)
The dapp will be able to:
- create new tasks
- list existing tasks
- toggle a done/not done status for each task.
The dapp will look like this:
Hi! My name is Julien and I am the instructor of EatTheBlocks Pro.
I am a senior Blockchain software engineer. I used to work in Finance, and I switched to software development 6 years ago.
For the past 3 years, I have been building Dapps and Solidity smart contracts for several Ethereum and ICOs projects, including Lendingblock, an institutional crypto lending exchange.
I run EatTheBlocks, a youtube channel for Ethereum developers. I have also published a Blockchain course for Manning.
I also contribute to the code of Drizzle and I spoke at TruffleCon 2019 on Drizzle.
PreviewStep 5: Build a smart contract client with Truffle Contract (14:11)
PreviewStep 6: Webpack, ES6 and truffle-solidity-loader (23:45)
PreviewStep 7: Read Contract data from Frontend (25:56)
PreviewStep 8: Create Smart Contract Data From The Frontend (18:19)
PreviewStep 9: Toggle Task Done & Keep Frontend Updated (14:21)